President Uhuru Kenyatta has added another toy to his already rich collection of wrist watches.
His collection seems to be growing from time to time and in 2018 he has unleashed a Santos 100 carbon watch worth Sh782,000.
He was donning the $7,600 watch on Thursday during the requiem mass of scholar Calestous Juma at the Holy Family Basilica.
The president has a collection of wrist watches valued at over Sh12 million with one, the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, having a colossal price tag of Sh3.8 million!
He also owns a Patek Philippe Aquanaut and Arnold & Son HM Perpetual Moon going for Sh3.3 million and Sh3.2 million respectively.
The Head of State’s wrist watch collection, however, is dominated with Rolex time pieces including the Rolex Submariner Green Bezel (Sh855,000), Rolex Submariner (Sh850,000) and a Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Sh529,200).
Below are the other watches that the president owns:
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak valued at Sh3,899,500.
- Patek Philippe Aquanaut worth Sh3,399,900
- Arnold & Son HM Perpetual Moon that goes for Sh3,200,000
- Rolex Submariner Green Bezel that costs Sh855,000
- Rolex submariner valued at Sh850,000
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual worth Sh529,200